“Great value!” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 3+ Nights, Save 20%
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Newburgh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Warrensburg, New York, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

outside of bed being comfortable and room being warm, I stayed for 2 nights. coming in from hunting my bathroom was not replenished with clean towels and there was pubic hairs on my bathroom floor (from previous stay) for BOTH nights I was there! carpet was not vacuumed. water would not go down in the sink. and the shower faucet leaked BAD! I would not recommend this motel to anyone.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
hojo1951, Guest Relations Manager at Howard Johnson Inn - Newburgh, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
I appreciate your written concerns. My sincere apologies, we are working on greatly improving our customer satisfaction. Currently our housekeeping staff are being retrained and I reassure you this will be handled with the up most urgency. Once again I apologize and if you have any more questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to contact Howard Johnson Mananger Jay Mehta at 845-564-4000.
Russell
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

The sliding glass door didn't lock .... THe toilet wouldn't flush. The breakfast was being broken down a half hour before it was supposed to close.

The room just looked cheap the floors weren't clean. My daughter was staying with us... she is a housekeeper at a hotel and said she wouldn't take her shoes off in the room ... No, if i had another option i would not choose a Howard Johnsons. Yes, this was my first visit to an HJ. I travel for work 4-6 times per year and with the family 2-3 times per year.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Thank for your true honesty. Your comments help bring to my attention, to better provide customer satisfaction. I apologize for your bad experience. I will take the necessary steps to make sure this will never happen again. Thank you very much Howard Johnson 845-564-4000.
Los Angeles
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

The room was quiet and the bed was comfortable. The carpet, furniture and bath tub were in need of a good cleaning or bleaching. Continental breakfast was good. I arrived exhausted three hours before check-in and was not allowed to enter the room until 3pm...unlike any other facility I've ever been to. For that reason, I would not stay there again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Your comment is taken very seriously, I am so sorry you had to wait. Upon making reservation please just request an early check in. We will always do our best to accommodate you and your special request. I am sorry you experienced this delay. I will speak to my front desk attendants to make sure this is not a reoccurence for any one else. Thank you Howard Johnson 845-564-4000.

Been to Howard Johnson Inn - Newburgh? Share your experiences!