“Decent Hotel” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Newburgh Stewart Airport Hotel

You added Newburgh Stewart Airport Hotel to your Saves list
Newburgh Stewart Airport Hotel
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5 Lakeside Rd., Newburgh, NY 12550 (Formerly Comfort Inn)   |
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Newburgh
Mason, Ohio
“Decent Hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

The young man who checked me in could have cared less that I was a customer as my checking seemed to be a hassle for him. He didnt acknowledge that I was a Diamond Elite member, give me details about breakfast and checkour, or even thank me for staying.

I tried to use the phone in the room to contact the front desk for the wifi pass word but the phone was out of order.

Not a bad place but I didnt like the cold reception that I got.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Tammy P, General Manager at Newburgh Stewart Airport Hotel, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at the Comfort Inn Stewart International Airport. My goal here is 100% Guest Statisfaction during their stay. I know its hard for all of us today to find time in our busy schedules but if you could give me a call at 845-567-0567 I would like to discuss this with you further. Thank you again and I look forward to speaking with you and am hopeful you will stay with us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Rochester, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

Very comfortable and clean hotel. Fitness room, free wi-fi, washer and dryer on location. Spend 3 days. Close to Stewart Airport . My room was clean and nicely decorated. I booked 4 to my room, but beds are single. Closer to twins. Friends booked another room. Rooms are too tight for 4. Fit 2 only. Had a great time. Hope to return soon.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
star1962, General Manager at Newburgh Stewart Airport Hotel, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such a nice review on Trip Advisor. Guest satisfaction is our goal and we never forget that you are the reason we're in business. Again, thank you for staying with us and please come back again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

I stay Here every week, Can't say one bad thing, the rooms are always nice and clean, the girls at the front desk are very nice & helpful, it is my 2nd home, I'm here every week!!!!! Love this place, I'd recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed April 2013
Thank you for your wonderful words of kindness. With regular guest like yourself we are grateful that we can make you feel at home while you are out on the road. We can not express how much we appreciate your business and that you choose us for your hotel needs. Again thank you and we look forward to a long and happy business relationship.
Philadelphia area
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

We went to call the front desk and the phone didn't work. So we walked there with our question, and began with "the phone in the room doesn't work." "Yes, she said, I've been told that."
The rug had a noticeable tear and in general was ratty.
BUT, the bed was great and there was ketshup to accompany eggs in the morning (something I appreciate), as well as fresh fruit and yoghurt.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Uxbridge, Massachusetts,USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Annoyed because I was not given the free room promised by the Choice spring promotion. No one could even show me the fine-print that says one must wait 72 hours after checking-out for previous Comfort Inn. I couldn't even deal through the desk clerk standing in front of me. I had to call a main number on my cell phone. The staff are not happy with Choice and their promotions.
I finally agreed to pay for the room and was given an okay, comfortable room.
The TV had been disconnected but the clerk came right up to connect it.
Someone else's washcloth was on the shower rod.
The housekeeping staff was shouting Spanish into their cell phone in the hallway outside my room in the morning so don't plan to sleep in.
Breakfast was okay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

I read reviews saying that the hotel was old, it's true but it is very clean. Staff is very nice and called us 5 min. later to know if we needed something in particular.
Breakfast was good. I recommand this hotel for a night if you are on your way to NYC for instance.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

At check in I was not welcomed and told rudely I would not receive points because I had a discounted rate......ok. I went to the room and the phone did not work nor did the heater. Would not stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013

Been to Newburgh Stewart Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!