“Delightful little Italian Restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 149 Restaurants in Newburgh
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Cheltenham, Pennsylvania, United States
“Delightful little Italian Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

We had been on the road all day and were looking for someplace to stop and eat before continuing on our journey. We decided to look for a place in Newburgh and liked the reviews that we read for this place.
The restaurant wasn't that easy to find. A larger sign would have been helpful, but we were determined to find it and we did.
We arrived at the restaurant and were greeted by the gracious hosts. We loved our waiter. He had only just begun to work at the restaurant the day before, but he did an excellent job. We loved our food and the homemade bread which is probably the same dough that is used for pizza. YUM! The dipping oil had ground beef in it and was delicious. Our food was great. Huge portions! We had to take some home and we didn't have room for dessert. I guess that means we'll have to go back sometime!

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Do not buy a sandwich from this place!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

My girlfriend and I picked up a chicken parm sandwich and an eggplant parm. They make their own "bread" here which I didn't know. The "bread" is just pizza dough they cook in the pizza oven. The sandwich bread was so soggy the sandwiches just fell apart. We ditched the bread and tried to eat the chicken and the eggplant. The chicken was tough and stringy and the eggplant was mushy and bitter. 95% of the two sandwiches went in the garbage. If it hadn't been takeout, I would have refused to pay and walked out without eating.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
NY
“Great Italian Food.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

My wife and I wanted to dine somewhere we have not eaten before. I have heard good things about this restaurant. We arrived greeted graciously, seated promptly. The interior tastefully decorated with dark wood, soft lighting, great music. The waiter took our drink order, asked if we wanted to hear the specials. He recited them, in detail, they sounded excellent. Both my wife and I had a special, she had a homemade ravioli stuffed with asparagus, smoked mozzarella, ricotta in a garlic cream sauce. I had a pork shank osso bucco over mashed potatoes. A house salad with a balsamic vinaigrette, we opted for Gorgonzola crumbles for an up charge. Home made bread with a sun dried tomato and olive oil dipping sauce came to the table. Both the bread and salads were outstanding. Our meals came out in an acceptable pace, not too rushed. They were outstanding. My wife's meal comprised of 6 large raviolis, mine a large pork shank in a brown wine sauce, both delicious. I would say the specials were slightly over priced. The raviolis were $23.00 mine $26.00, however the main menu was very well priced. I cant wait for our next meal here. I highly recommend this great little place.

• Visited April 2014
Marlboro, New York
“Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Perfect restaurant for couples. Romantic, intimate setting. Service wonderful. Menu fantastic. Chef will even prepare items not on the menu. Highly recommend.

• Visited January 2014
New York
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

My husband and I were looking for somewhere close to home to have dinner and we found Adiamo's. Food was fantastic! Waiter was very knowledgable about his menu. Pricey but food was outstanding.

• Visited July 2013