“Really good food!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Albany, New York
“Really good food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

My company has held meetings here in the past and I've always enjoyed the food, but was exposed to a limited menu due to my company's offerings. I had the opportunity recently to go back on my own and was blown away. The food is homemade, fresh and decently priced.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Walden, NY
“Great pizzas!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Among other great food, I like their pizza's the best...great family atmosphere too...great wait staff.

Visited April 2013
Newburgh, New York, United States
“Unique”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

No place like it in the world. My wife and I LOVE this place...we call it our CHEERS...without Sam Malone, but we have Christine and that's a whole lot better.

Visited June 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Everyone loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Conducted a dinner presentation here for 15 folks recently and was very pleasantly surprised. Unable to book the wine room but the other room was accommodating and the food and service was great! My colleague and I arrived early for dinner outside and experienced their great pizza, an AMAZING antipasti dish and ogled over one of the most impressive wine lists I've seen. I would absolutely return !

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“The Wine Cellar was Fabulous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

After discovering Cosimo's last summer, we decided it would be a nice spot to host a post-West Point Graduation dinner for family and friends. We booked the private Wine Cellar room. It was perfect!

The food was great...the service was terrific...but what was really special was the room. There's a giant table that fits 20+ people; we had 13. Everyone thought it was wonderful to be able to have a single conversation that everyone could hear/participate in...if we'd been in the main dining room, or even in a private room at many other restaurants, it wouldn't have been possible.

We were given the option of providing a few options for everyone or paying a flat $150 fee for the room and letting everyone order off the menu--we went with the latter. We ordered several appetizers to pass, everyone got what they wanted for the entree, and then we ordered a cake for dessert.

Wouldn't change a thing!