“Late Night Eats” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
“Late Night Eats”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

We arrived about 10PM. Very few customers in the place (no surprise). Our server was friendly and efficient. Food came quickly, was hot and prepared as requested. We're glad we chose Chili's on Sunday.

Visited May 2013

New Windsor, New York
“Bad to the bone ( Oops there weren"t any)”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Just went to Chili's and ordered the light Sirloin Med Well. It was the worst . I told the waiter I was allergic to Chili peppers. He jotted it down. When he bought the steak it had a chili type spice. He said, he told me that when he tried to get me to upgrade to a larger portion but he only indicated the small steak had 1 side. I stated that was fine. The first steak was overdone. The second steak that came was smaller and looked like cardboard. It was hard and had so much gristle. I was unable to eat it ,as the potatoes were cold too. He never asked how everything was or cleared my plate. It was a fund raiser for a school so at least the money went to a good cause. I went and got a tuna wrap at quick check which was so much better.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
aydlett, n.c.
“Satisfied... good experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

I love chilli's... for the most part I usually get great service and the food is usually very good. we ordered and got our drinks and appetizer. The appetizer was onion straws and jalepeno coins. It was good and they came and refilled our drinks several times. The main courses came out and they were hot and delicious, I enjoyed this restaurant very much the only criticism I could make would be the parking lot is too small and the spaces cramped, otherwise very good experience.....HAPPY TRAVELS!!!!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Marlboro, New York
“Food quality, consistently good at Chili's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

We like going to Chili's because the food is consistently good. You always know what to expect and I've never been disappointed. The only issue we had was with our server. We had a 6 year old with us and it took her a while to choose and the server seemed a bit impatient. It was a Friday evening and not really busy at all. We were seated right away. There was an error with the check, but once pointed out, was quickly corrected. The parking there is a bit difficult. We will go back, because you can always count on the food being good.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“We love Chili's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

If we're in Middletown, we often go to Chili's there. We go to this one less often, even though food and service is similar, because it was last on the block to be built and the access and parking is difficult.

Visited August 2012