“A Little Disappointed” 3 of 5 stars

Melbourne, Australia
19 attraction reviews
“A Little Disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

After watching the show for many seasons we put this destination on our itinerary while visting the US from Australia. We waited around about 1 hour for the tour which was fine, but the tour was very limited and only took about 10 minutes. They were filming at the time but this did not interfere with the tour, I just think I was expecting more. The facilities themselves were great, they do have a restaurant (a little pricey for what you get) and a lot of the bikes they have built are on display, so there is a lot to look at in the museum/gift shop.

Marmora, New Jersey
3 attraction reviews
“Nice even for the non-motorcycle rider.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

We stopped in the Orange County Choppers store after an overnight in a nearby hotel before hitting the road. The staff were very friendly and the place was not intimidating for those of us who do not ride motorcycles. It was like a museum / showroom for several choppers built on the show. And there is now a restaurant there too!

Visited July 2013
Dublin, Ireland
17 attraction reviews
“Loved it but shop floor staff are incredibly annoying”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

The shop is spacious and laid out well with bikes from the TV show everywhere which is very very cool. Hated the shop floor staff though. I couldn't shop in peace. They had to follow me around and insisted on carrying everything I wanted to buy. In the end I got so annoyed I put it all back except for 1 T-Shirt so their policy cost them money because I fully intended to buy loads but just couldn't hack the overbearing floor staff. The OCC cafe is there too. Typical burger type food which is all very tasty and reasonably priced but service was a tiny bit slow.

The stand out part of the visit was the tour thru the bike shop where they film the show. Got to see all the lads working away on builds and even got to talk to Jim Quinn which was very cool and all that for just a 5 bucks so you MUST do this tour if you're a fan.

Palmyra, New York, United States
9 attraction reviews
“not so easy rider”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Nice showroom but they need to back off on the hard sell. We had a salesgirl with us the whole time and the floor manager wouldn't let her back off so we could enjoy ourselves.

Visited October 2013
Germany
17 attraction reviews
“Loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

I have driven past this place for years on my way to and from West Point. I finally decided to visit it and it was cool. I went back out to the parking lot to get the only camera that I had, my iPad. They had a lot of cool bikes that I had seen from the show, including Lance Armstrong's. Only takes a little bit of time, but if you are in the area, stop by!