“Pleasantly Surprised!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Newburgh West Point/Stewart International Airport

You added Days Inn Newburgh West Point/Stewart International Airport to your Saves list
Days Inn Newburgh West Point/Stewart International Airport
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   915 Union Avenue / I-84, New Windsor, NY 12553   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in New Windsor
“Pleasantly Surprised!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

This is a nice place. The staff was friendly and check in went smoothly. The bathroom and room was clean. Coming from outside, (24 degrees) it was a nice touch to have the heater on a warm temperature for me when I got to the room. The bathroom was sufficiently stocked with towels, I had an abundance of hot water and great water pressure. The bed was nice and comfortable; I slept really well! I didn't want to get up. I didn't have a great view, but there wasn't any traffic by my window and it stayed closed anyway. I had a regular (no flat screen) TV that had a good amount of channels. It served its purpose well. My only gripe was that I didn't have a microwave and fridge in the room. There was one in the lobby. I'm not sure if the other rooms had any, please ask. It was in a good location! There is a local mall not to far away, a Walmart, Barns and Nobles, Applebee's, Chili's, gas stations, etc. There is also a diner really close by that has a great salad bar! The staff and food was good. Its so close, you can either walk or have food delivered. The front desk has the menu if you are interested. The dinner I had was yummy! Overall, I had a nice weekend stay and would do it again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
daysinn-newburghny, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Newburgh West Point/Stewart International Airport, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review your stay here at the Days Inn Newburgh! We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay. Our goal is to make each and every guests stay as pleasant as possible. We look forward to being of serivce to you in the future and thank you again for choosing the Days Inn Newburgh!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Seville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

My team and I stayed at this hotel for 6 weeks while we were assisting with the hurricane Sandy clean up. Our rooms were always clean, the beds were very comfortable and the hotel staff was amazing. If ever in the NY area, I will drive the extra few miles to return to this hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review your stay here at the Days Inn Newburgh! We try and make every guests stay as pleasant as possible. I and the rest of the staff here at the Days Inn Newburgh would like to say thank you to you and your crew for helping with clean up of the surrounding areas as they suffered tons of damage due to the hurricane. We look forward to being of service to you in the future if you are ever back in the area!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

The rooms aren't bad, the price is good. The only thing I would change are the tvs..upgrading to 22" flatscreens wouldn't be a bad idea. When I've stayed there the rooms have always been clean and the bathroom spotless (I would hope so especially since they're white). The bed is a little uncomfortable but definitely not the worst I've ever slept in. The heat/air conditioning in the rooms work great and I like the fact that there's a desk with two chairs in the room. Only thing I didn't like is that when I put my room on hold with my credit card, at check-in I found out they had already charged my card for the room when I booked it. This upset me because I wanted to pay cash.

• Stayed October 2012
daysinn-newburghny, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Newburgh West Point/Stewart International Airport, responded to this review, February 3, 2013
Thank you for reviewing your stay here at the Days Inn Newburgh. We take your suggestions and opinions seriously while trying to improve our hotel. I have spoken to my staff and this matter has been rectified so you will not have any problems with your bill in the future. Thank you again for your kind review, we hope to be of service to you in the future.

Been to Days Inn Newburgh West Point/Stewart International Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Newburgh West Point/Stewart International Airport

Address: 915 Union Avenue / I-84, New Windsor, NY 12553
Location: United States > New York > New Windsor
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in New Windsor
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Newburgh West Point/Stewart International Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn Newburgh West Point/Stewart International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Newburgh West Point/Stewart International Airport Hotel New Windsor
Days Inn New Windsor
New Windsor Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Newburgh West Point/Stewart International Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.