“An unexpected gem” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 53 Restaurants in New Windsor
Whitby, Canada
“An unexpected gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

We happened upon Mama Theresa's while driving north from our first visit to New York City. It was the perfect stop for a family with teenage boys. I highly recommend the pizza - each boy had his own and they were gobbled up with joy.That is what I wished I had splurged on, rather than the cobb salad that was shy on greens but had enough chicken and olives for two or more! My fault, but if I am ever back in the area I would detour here for a slice.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

new york, NY
“Good but used to be better...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I still eat at Mama T's only because there are not too many pizza places in the area. I feel as though the food was higher quality a few years back. Now, its basic pizza (I used to love their eggplant slice but the last few times...not so much).

Visited May 2014
NY
“New York in New Windsor”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Some of the best pizza in the area for starters. Try their stromboli,calzones, and their rice balls too. They also have great Italian and American heros to savor. You can eat in and take out. They have a dining room in the rear for more formal dining. They have a variety of Pasta, Chicken , seafood and other entrees to try. They are reasonably priced so give them a try.

Visited November 2013