“Lots of Variety and Very Good” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 53 Restaurants in New Windsor
Cuisines: Indian, Thai
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Delivery, Buffet
Description: Just steps from New Windsor’s famous five corners, Citrus offers the authentic blends of Indian home cooking and bona fide Thai cuisine in a warmly adorned restaurant. Named after common ingredients found in both Indian and Thai cuisine, Citrus is one of New York’s top Indian and Thai dining destinations. Citrus shares their passion for traditional and regionally-inspired cuisine prepared from fresh ground spices and ingredients to create a menu featuring signature dishes ranging from Citrus Calamari to Mango cheesecake. At Citrus, we invite you to take a culinary journey throughout India and Thailand, to savor and discover new dishes with good company.
Seattle
“Lots of Variety and Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2014

Yummy Indian/Thai food. We ordered a lot of different dishes for the four of us to share family style. All very good. Service was excellent. Easy parking in the lot.

Visited October 2014

New York City, New York
“Service really slow but wow the food is good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2014

We had a great family gathering here and the food was just amazing. The service was terribly slow however so prepare to wait and wait and wait for each course. But all in all, we were very happy. Just a warning...they have hot chili peppers that will make you stand up and dance and grab for water so be careful when ordering dishes on the hot side. Love this place and can't wait to return. Just a little miffed about how long it took to get each course tho. They should work on that.

• Visited October 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Clifton Park, New York
“Awesome food in an unexpected place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2014

I was very pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food at Citrus. It was my first time ordering Malai Kofta and it was delicious! I will definitely go back next time I'm in the area.

• Visited September 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New York
“Authentic and Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2014

This was my first time eating at an Indian/Thai restaurant. A friend recommended this restaurant to me, but months went by before I finally decided to give it a try.

I was pleasantly surprised. I ordered some dishes for takeout. Some gentlemen who were sitting at the bar gave me some recommendations, and I followed their advice. One of them said to me, "once you taste the food here you will be back." He was right :-).

I ordered two Indian dishes, the Dal Palak, (lentils with spinach in a flavorful sauce) and the garlic naan bread. The two Thai dishes I ordered were Poh Pia Je (vegetable spring rolls) and the Tom Kha (coconut cream soup). All four dishes were amazing and packed with so much flavor. I look forward to trying more dishes at this restaurant. I think I will try their buffet in the near future.

If you love Indian/Thai food (most of the items on the menu are Indian) you have to go to this place. If you are new to this type of food like me, give it a try. You may be pleasantly surprised. I can't believe how many times I have passed by this restaurant and never thought to go inside. It is so nice to have an authentic restaurant with delicious food like this in New Windsor.

• Visited September 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Rock Tavern, New York
“Hidden Gem!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2014

Awesome authentic Indian and Thai food! Amazing flavors! Try the Chicken Tiki Masala! Nice atmosphere and awesome Lunch Buffet at a very reasonable price! Service is okay, had to wait a while for drinks but nothing really to complain about! I would definitely return!

• Visited August 2014