“good food in a cozy place” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
new york
“good food in a cozy place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

The food and service was really good. We went late around 9 PM on a Friday night, we sat down quickly and our server was great. The food is tasty however, a little on salty side.

Visited May 2012

New York, NY
“Ok. here is the truth”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012 via mobile

You can't handle the truth. But seriously, the food is very good. Equally, the service is adequate at best, the manners are hit or miss and the prices are ridiculous.

Pelham, New York
“Family style Italian in New Rochelle”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

Friendly staff tell what you there is, then you choose, and then you enjoy. Unique pasta combinations in the spring and well prepare simple meat and fish dishes.

Visited May 2012
Westchester County, New York
“Deep italian roots in a casual space”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

This is a very popular, local place that pulls a packed room even on a Thursday night and still persists with that annoying practice of having no written menu, despite the fact that the place is so small that one blackboard would suffice. We enjoyed our proscuitto appetizers but found the mozzerello cheese to be a bit watery for our taste.

My lamb ragu with pasta was ideal-5 stars if I had to rate alone and so filling that I brought half home. We though that the veal chops were a little too thin for our taste and that Lusardi's in Larchmont did this much better. Quite noisy when packed but very warm atmosphere

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Larchmont, New York
“Overpriced and crowded”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

I went to Spadaro for dinner last week. I had a 8pm reservation, which meant nothing, I had to wait for my table. Finally when I was seated this obnoxious and rude kid comes over to wait on us. He had an attitude and I had to ask him repeatedly for some bread. In addition to lack of bread, we had no water refills. This kid, I think his name was Francisco or something took our beverage order and never came back to ask us what we wanted to eat. A woman finally comes over after what seemed like an hour, and she arrogantly proceeds to tell me what I should eat! I later find out she is the owner. She should take lessons in etiquette and learn how to speak to people. The service here is horrendous, and the workers, including the owner is rude. The food is very expensive. I have friends who come here and they said every time they eat here they get charged different prices for the same entree. i would not recommend this restaurant at all.

• Visited January 2012