You can't beat mohonk in terms of the gourmet food and the stunning hundreds of acres available for hiking. The hotel is charming in its ability to maintain a balance between early 20th century vintage rustic appearance and the comforts of a modern resort. Hard to find a more romantic get away spot. Expensive - but worth the investment for a great opportunity to unwind.
The food is amazing... The chefs are from the local culinary institute of America ... And it shows. Truly unique , creative and delicious meals. Only constructive criticism would be that the formal dinner desserts could be amped up to match the quality of the appetizers and main course.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel, built in the 1860's and filled with charm...ideal for families in summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Mohonk Mountain House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mohonk House
- Mohonk Mountain Hotel
- Mohonk New Paltz
- Mohawk Mountain House
- Mohonk Mountain House New Paltz Ny
- Mohonk Mountain New Paltz
- Mohonk Mountain House New Paltz New York
- New Paltz Mohonk Mountain House Resort
- Mohonk Hotel New York