The hotel was very dark and dreary - not a welcome atmosphere when we walked in. The person behind the desk also had to take care of the breakfast area so when we were at breakfast the coffee and some food was all gone and when we checked out he was at the breakfast area so we had to wait. The room was OK - we turned on the lights! Didn't feel as though the hotel was in a particularly good area.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada - New Hartford Hotel
- Ramada - New Hartford Hotel New Hartford
- Ramada New Hartford
- New Hartford Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are minutes away from Utica Business Park and Downtown Utica - NEW 2013 Renovations include full service family-owned italian buffet restaurant, refurbished rooms and lobby area with new hallway lighting. We provide free Wi-Fi throughout the property. We are situated very close to restaurants and shopping districts and a short drive to the Turning Stone Casino. Pets are allowed with 20 USD non-refundable fee per pet per night. Included with the room rate is a complimentary hot breakfast buffet and free amenities. We also cater to disabled guests with easy access and disabled rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Wyndham, Booking.com, Tingo, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Ramada - New Hartford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.