“hasnt fared well” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Rome, New York
“hasnt fared well”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

one of our favorites back in the day, not as good or as fun.

Rome, New York
“I always enjoy the experience!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012

I have been a regular customer for 20 years. I have always enjoyed the experience, whether it be for a fish fry, homemade chicken and biscuits, pot roast or just an enchilada.
As good as the food is, the service is even better. It's a real family atmosphere.
There are a lot of restaurants I could choose to spend my time and money in --- but I always choose the Casa.

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York
“Love the food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2011

This gem has been in business for over 25 years so they are doing something right. I remember visiting this restaurant when they first started out on Oneida Street and the food is still great, they just outgrew their location. The chimichangas Quesadilla and chips are my favorite. The atmosphere is light and fun. Restaurant is clean. You can bring the kids there or just go out for a night of fun.

• Visited November 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Central New York
“Not like Mexico, but nice try.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2009

I recently went there for cinco de mayo. I've been to Mexico before and tasted a lot of delicious foods (I'm not even a fan of Mexican food) and this place doesn't compare. But, it is decent. Everyone I went with loved the food. I on the other hand I was not very fond of it but that's because I'm not big on Mexican food. The 99 cent beers were awesome and the seafood bisque was fairly good. The best part of this restaurant is the superb service. The waitress was wonderful, I believe her name was Crystal. If you are a fan of Mexican food I definitely recommend visiting, if not don't bother.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
New Berlin, NY
“Our Favorite Spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2009

My husband and I look forward to going to Casa Too Mucha anytime we are within 20 miles of the place (we live about 45 miles away. My husband usually orders the fish, which has always been cooked to perfection and large enough that two people could share the dinner by just ordering an extra salad. He prefers the traditional cajun style but it can be prepared any of seven different ways. Great value as you get a generous house salad first, (we recommend the blue cheese dressing which is house made) then choice of potato-we like the sweet potato fries and cole slaw. All that for $9.95!!!!! I enjoy the Roasted Red Pepper soup and usually get a pint to take home. The service has always been good.....even better in "off hours" between lunch and supper. Chimichangas are tasty and the fajitas are another favorite. We have taken several couples there for a night out and haven't been disappointed yet. Hope you'll give it a try!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere