I stayed at the Day's in because of the price i was bringing several people to this area and had to pay 4 rooms for a couple days so i wanted the most inexpensive hotel that was clean.
well this hotel was the worst. Let me count the ways:
1. on my first night after driving 12 hours the front desk called my room to tell me someone was here to see me at 12:30 AM the was no one there!!! they had the wrong room.
2.my towels were dirty on the first day
3. Water pressure was non existent
4. the pool was not clean
5. the tub was dirty
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn in Nanuet is conveniently located 35 minutes outside of New York City. Our location also provides you with easy access to the NY State Thruway, Palisades Interstate Parkway, and Garden State Parkway. We offer 70 rooms in total, including 12 Business Suites and 4 Jacuzzi Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Nanuet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Nanuet Hotel Nanuet