“never again” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Nanuet
Springfield, Ohio
“never again”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

I stayed at the Day's in because of the price i was bringing several people to this area and had to pay 4 rooms for a couple days so i wanted the most inexpensive hotel that was clean.

well this hotel was the worst. Let me count the ways:

1. on my first night after driving 12 hours the front desk called my room to tell me someone was here to see me at 12:30 AM the was no one there!!! they had the wrong room.

2.my towels were dirty on the first day

3. Water pressure was non existent

4. the pool was not clean

5. the tub was dirty

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012 via mobile

Shower didn't even have Hot water. Horrible customer service. They wouldn't even apologise for the misrake. I have stayed in many places at this price range. By far the worst customer service.

• Stayed June 2012

Travelers are raving about these Nanuet hotels

1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2012 via mobile

I booked my reservation directly from the company's website days before arrival. Upon arriving to the front desk with my confirmation in hand I was told my reservation was not in the computer. Even though I had my required paperwork they still need me call customer service on my cell phone. When I asked to use the phone at the front desk I was informed by the concierge that he is not allowed to tie up the line. Finally once they found my reservation in the system I got to my room and it was disgusting. there were cigarette burns into bed spread the room was dirty! the furniture was soiled & the bathroom did not look clean. When asked to change to another room I was told only the "suite" was available n I would have to pay an additional $126 to upgrade. Poor customer service!!!! Horrible night! Nice nightlife...thank God!!!

• Stayed April 2012
Cobham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

II had been hoping to stay with my daughter in Snedens landing but her house was not ready and so I looked for a good value place to stay nearby. The Days Inn fitted the bill fine. The location is rather urban, just off several main roads and the frontage is unattractive.
However the rooms are more than adequate; larger than many hotel rooms, super king bed, fridge, micro wave, desk, easy chair and the bathroom and shower were Ok. And with the heater on at night we could not hear any traffic noise. There was zero noise from adjacent rooms or the corridors.
The breakfast was spartan and pretty unhealthy but to be fair there was juice and fruit.
We stayed for 8 nights , went for a weeks trip and then came back to the area for 4 more days. Knowing the area and looking at all the alternatives we booked again at Days Inn which is an endorsement not just on value for money grounds but also because we just felt at home there. And the busy location which at first thought was a disadvantage had its compensations; namely the shops such as TJ Maxx and Costco being so handy.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
mdo07daysinn, Manager at Days Inn Nanuet, responded to this review, April 20, 2012

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 845-623-4567.

Patel Dharmesh
Days Inn Nanuet
New Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012 via mobile

All I can say is that it is hard to find a room where the bed is comfortable, the walls are insulated and there is plenty of amenities and space! That is what this Days Inn gave me on on a budget price. Ok, so it's dated. Who cares! I didn't have to listen to the people in the room next to me and had a very comfortable bed. The room was very spacious. I even had a fridge and a microwave. Windows open for fresh air and no noisy heating fan. Oh, and did I mention that I was able to have my dog in the room? Very conveinent to NY City although I didn't go. I travel a lot and am tired of rooms that look pretty but you always get an adjoining room where you can hear the guy next door sneeze or your bed is a rock. They don't make walls in motels like this anymore.

• Stayed February 2012
Fort Mill, South Carolina, Usa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012

The place is basically clean, although the carpeting needed a good cleaning.
I got snowed in during the Halloween Blizzard of 2010, and could not get out of their parking lot to get dinner. But, that wasn't really their fault. At least we had heat and electricity, although cable tv went out by 8pm. Better than no heat or electricity, as most of the area had.
All in all, it was ok, as inexpensive motels go.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
Chesapeake, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2011

I was arriving for a night because I was going to stay at another hotel but they were booked(just being honest). I was going to be waiting for my significant other. I arrived there and Dahiana was the most pleasant and friendly person! I was so travel weary but she was so informitave and helpful. I am not from the area of course and she was very knowledgable. She made me feel so much at home. I was there when the earthquake came and even though I didnt feel it, the relationship we built across the front desk made me calm when phone services failed and I couldnt reach family. I knew she would offer the services I needed. The room was clean and comfortable and she made sure of it. Hskpng is wonderful there and I couldnt ask for anything more. A hotel is exactly that-a hotel. Its the people employed there that makes a guest feel welcomed and at home. Its Dahiana that would make me have this place as my first choice. I felt like she wasnt just a front desk agent but a friend and when you visit you always want to go where friends are! I dont mean to go on and on but she was that fantastic!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo

Been to Days Inn Nanuet? Share your experiences!