“Top quality Italian food” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian
Nanuet, New York
“Top quality Italian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

I go here just about every Friday night. The pizza is so good, I order it about two out of every three visits, but at least one of every three visits, the specials tempt me to go with one of them, and I've never regretted it! Service is top notch, and you'll be treated like family. No liquor license, but they graciously allow bring-your-own-bottle for an experience that is unsurpassed. I get to have a nice bottle from my cellar with the best food I've ever had, and it is a superb time.

It gets a bit busy on the weekends, but with the complementary fresh Italian bread and oil, you won't mine a bit of a wait. Your bottle will be opened promptly, and you'll be able to relax and enjoy yourself shortly after you're seated. The meals are expertly prepared, and served hot to your table, hope you have some wine left! Hey, do what I do, and bring two bottles!

• Visited October 2012