“Great Place to Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Nanuet
Berlin, New Jersey
“Great Place to Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2010

Our children were playing for the NJ Little League State Championship and we found this new hotel near by. It was more than we expected. The staff were extremely pleasant and accommodating. They recommended good restaurants and things to do. It was an easy day trip into New York City while we had some down time. Conveniently located just off the major highways. Breakfast was great. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2010

I loved my last stay at the Hilton Garden INN Nanuet. The rooms were very big and clean. The staff was very cooperative and knowledgeable. My family and I enjoyed fantastic breakfast in the morning. Hotel location is closer to major highways and New York City. The Malls, shopping centers and variety of restaurants are very nearby.

I am sure that I will come back to stay same location. My recommendation for everyone is that come and stay at the Hilton Garden INN Nanuet, I am sure you will enjoy as much as I did.

Vinay

NY, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2010

.....some family members were visiting the area and decided to stay at the HGI in Nanuet NY......well let me tell you....THEY DID NOT WANT TO LEAVE THAT HOTEL!!!....it was to much like home they said.........good service, clean rooms, nice meals & very close to the family members homes.......it was a great experience....... the HGI is located next to a Hampton Inn.....so we checked out that hotel as well.......& the front desk staff were kind enough to arrange a tour of the Hampton......it was great as well...spotlessly clean & very busy!!!!! Next time we have have a family reunion.......we will use these hotels for sure............good value + good staff + good facilities = a great time!!!!!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2010

Brought my family for a weekend-- what a great experience! Everyone was so friendly. The decor was beautiful and inviting. The rooms were lovely and very clean. We had a great stay. Would definitely recommend this hotel!

bayville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2010

We had a great time the rooms were very nice. The help and all of the employees were very polite and very helpfull with all of our ?s. I would recommend to everyone I know about this hotel. My children had a wonderful time they really enjoyed the wi fi for there Ipods.

NYC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2010

This place is like the Ritz if you compare it to sister property Hampton Inn next door. Rooms are large, staff is very very good especially the guy that cooks your eggs to order in the morning. We got great deal online including free breakfast for 4 people.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with family
NanuetHotels, management at Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet, responded to this review, April 14, 2010
We are so happy that you enjoyed yourself and received the service and price you were looking for. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future (take advantage of that special while it is still available.)
Boston, MA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2008

Overall, this was just an "all right" experience. The hotel was clean, the staff were polite and attentive (and didn't give me a hard time when I locked myself out of my room *twice* in the same day!), and the breakfast was good (and free, for Hilton gold members).

On the minus side, one of the bedside lamps in the room was missing a lampshade, which gave the room the feel of being worked on, or not yet complete. This is something that seems pretty obvious, and should not have been missed.

The other issue I had was that the ac/heating unit had a fan that never stopped running, unless the system was turned off. I found myself getting up during the night to turn it off so I could sleep, then back on because I was cold, then back off...

Would I stay here again? Probably not, since there are plenty of other places in the area that are worth a try, including a Hampton Inn that shares the same driveway.

• Liked — Friendly staff
  • Disliked — Room noise
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet? Share your experiences!