“Worth Every Penny” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Nanuet
Smithfield, United States
“Worth Every Penny”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

This hotel was well worth the money. I would recomend to family a friends. The hotel was very clean and the staff was very courtious and professional. I would stay here again. The hotel is easily accessible from the highway and is a good location for attractions.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

ALICIA D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet, responded to this review, August 2, 2014
Thank you Gregory N for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post a review for our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you and your friends back to the property.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Stayed overnight for business and was very satisfied. Staff was both courteous and friendly and breakfast was more than adequate. My room was clean and quiet. I had dinner at the restaurant and found the food decent and the cost reasonable.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

ALICIA D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Thank you Susan A. for taking the time to post a review for us. My team and I strive to exceed our guests expectations and I was so pleased to see that we accomplished that with your most recent visit to the property. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

The Hilton Garden Inn staff made my friends' and families' stay a great success and a very pleasant one for my daughter's wedding. They paid attention to detail, were very pleasant and accommodating. The planning before was very easy. More rooms were made available as needed. A hospitality room was set up for guests and bus transportation was supplied to guests. The staff looked after my guests for me. I felt like I was in good hands.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

It was our pleasure taking care of your family and friends for your daughters wedding. We appreciated you choosing our property. We wish you and the happy couple the best of luck with all your future plans. Feel free to look us up for any anniversaries, baby showers and other occasions.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

stay one night in a one bedroom suite, room was clean and confortable, the only thing the room we got did not have a nice view but i did not say anything since we did not stay much in the room.
staff extremely friendly from the front desk to breakfast restaurant staff.
would definately go back.

Room Tip: when you get to the reception just ask which view do you have.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you Maria B for taking the time to post to us back in June. We truly appreciate you staying with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
McMurray, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

My first time staying in this hotel. I was impressed by the welcome and the staff. Everyone is very friendly. The hotel is a bit dated, in terms of furnishings when you get up into the rooms. The beds are a'la'Hilton and are comfortable with lots of pillows.

I had a great meal at the restaurant. They have a nice selection of beer and wine and will make ANYTHING you want. I had the Conrad burger, which did not come with sweet potato fries, they gave them to me! Another fellow was there combining a special they had that night with the standard fare - hey - the traveler was pleased. To top it off, I ordered a dessert, which they modified (did not want all the whipped cream) and it was outstanding. The service was super terrific all around. I will stay here again when I am in the area.

Room Tip: The hotel is older so all the rooms are quiet.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
ALICIA D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Thank you Bonnie D. for taking the time to write and post a review on tripadvisor for us. My team and I strive to exceed our guests expectations and we are so pleased that we accomplished that for your stay last month. We do have plans to fully remodel our hotel rooms by the end of the year and look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.
BLOOMINGTON
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

This is a very pleasant, very clean hotel, with an excellent and friendly staff. It is kind of pricey, however, even with the discount we received as part of a block registration for a wedding. A hot breakfast is normally extra on top of the room fee, although there are many other options within walking distance or a very short drive, so one is not limited to the hotel breakfast.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

ALICIA D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Thank you Leah for taking the time to post a review for us. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us and our rates do fluctuate throughout the week. We do have some great packages that will include the breakfast in the rate for a discounted price. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon. You can count on us to provide excellent service!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Located directly off the I-87 makes this hotel a most practical overnight stop on frequent drives between NY and Montreal. Courteous and generous staff ensure all needs are met. The place itself is very pleasantly decorated and provides all one can need when away from home.

• Stayed May 2014
Thank you rf2205 for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post a review for us on TripAdvisor. My team and I strive to exceed our guests expectations and look forward to having you stay with us again on your way by.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet? Share your experiences!