“Hilton - Nanuet” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 6 hotels in Nanuet
United States
“Hilton - Nanuet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Nice accomodations, excellent customer service, restaurant has good food and exceptional service. The rooms are well equipped and clean. Good option for an extended stay. I have been a visitor for the past three months and they reserve the same room, remember by drink preferences at the restaurant, and have a news paper ready for me when I sit down.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

ALICIA D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Thank you Thomas for taking the time out of your busy work schedule to write a review for us at the Hilton garden inn. My team and I take great pride in making our guests feel like they are coming home since they spend so much time away from their own home. We look forward to your next visit!

164 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Our stay was very pleasant, and the location is great. Very close to several different restaurants and the highway. Loved the fact that the cable TV guide and ALL standard cable TV channels were available, instead of just a chosen few.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

ALICIA D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Thank you Stacey for taking the time out of your busy scheudule to fill out the review for us at the Hilton Garden Inn, Nanuet. My team and I strive to exceed our guests expectations and I was pleased to see that the television channels were able to do that for you. We wish you a safe and happy summer and look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Exton, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

I was very pleased with my stay at this hotel. It was a bit difficult to find (it's tucked behind another hotel, and isn't visible from the access road), but that's the only complaint I have. The staff was friendly and helpful, the rooms were clean, and the food was good. Definitely worth the price.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you Matthew for taking the time to write about your stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn, Nanuet. I understand your concerns with the location of the building but we call it the "hidden gem". I was pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again in the future.
Miami, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

I chose this hotel because another one nearby I was booked at was awful. Last minute I found this one. And I am very glad I did find it and wish I had booked it in the first place. I just wish their price could be the same as the $89 I paid at the Hilton Garden Inn in Connecticut. But still an excellent hotel I highly recommend.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

ALICIA D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Thank you Max for taking the time to give us a trip advisor review. I am so glad we were able to accomodate your room request at the last minute. We try and keep our pricing comparable to the competition in our area so our rates do flucuate throughout the week. Our weekends have some great rates and packages available. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.
Charlottesville, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Chain Hotel stay in a non-descript location off the NY Thruay less than an hour's drive from the Village in NYC. Much less expensive, with free parking and wi-fi/internet, and what you expect accommodations of an average Garden Inn. The staff wasn't helpful, for something as basic as making sure our HHonors number was associated with our stay -- "too complicated, I was told"??? The condition of the hotel was clean and modern, but somewhat noisy, and the location is not that much for anything, other than a proverbial pit stop. The bed was comfortable -- always a positive.

Room Tip: Doubtful any room is better than another. We stayed in a King.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to give us a trip advisor review. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us and I apologize that my team member stated anything was too complicated to help you with. I can assure you that our guest satisfaction is our top priority and I have discussed the issue with the agent that checked you in. I do hope you will return again in the future to give us another chance to exceed your expectations.
Friedberg, Bayern
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Not a lot to say than thank you, the heartfelt welcome, the always friendly and efficient staff, ... this place is a benchmark in its class! No matter if arriving earlier or really late ... a smile waits for you!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
ALICIA D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet, responded to this review, June 29, 2013
Thank you so much for the kind words and such a nice review. My team and I strive to exceed our guests expectations and I was so pleased to see that they accomplished that with your most recent visit. We look forward to your return again in the future.
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Hotel was excellent, clean, and staff was great. Room was excellent. Room temp was on the cold side on arrival and easily adjusted to my liking. Bathroom was in excellent shape. Room and bed were in excellent condition and the bed was very comfortable. Only negative was trying to find the entrance to the hotel the first time since it is located behind another hotel and I first thought I would have to make a U turn but found another path. Some signage could help.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

ALICIA D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Thank you for being a Hilton traveler. We realize there are a lot of options out there and appreicated you choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn, Nanuet. My team and I strive to exceed our guests expectations and I was so pleased to see that we accomplished that with your most recent visit to the property. I do understand your frustration with the signage that is something we are working on. We look forward to having you stay with us again when in the Rockland area.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Nanuet? Share your experiences!