“JUST OK” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
“JUST OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

We found this place to be just ok. We have been there 3 times. The food didn’t impress me and the service was OK. I can spend my $$ elsewhere.

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Nanuet, NY
“Always Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

Jimmy's is a great place to dine. My friends and I are on a low carb diet and we ate like kings and queens! That's not to say Jimmy doesn't have amazing carb filled meals and desserts, but he accomodates everyone. This is a great place for the comfort foods we all love. I had the pistachio/gorgonzola crusted pork chops. They were ABSOLUTELY amazing! The ambiance is wonderful and the service was excellent and friendly.

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Clarkstown, New York
“Miniscule Portions Not Worth The Price”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2011

Went to Jimmy's tonight and while the menu was extensive the food was so-so at best. Had the stuffed artichoke as an appetizer. We all agreed it was missing something taste-wise. 3 of us ordered the stuffed chicken special at $16.95. While it was "OK" the portion was so small (one puny, thin chicken breast for each plate) it would have taken all 3 plates to fill up one person. Jimmy seemed like a nice guy but he should be ashamed of himself ripping off people that way. We all agreed we will definitely not return. Service was the only thing that was good.

• Visited December 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Hamburg
“I am glad that I found this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2011

My colleague and I were looking for a restaurant in Nanuet and stopped by at Jimmy's. That was the best we could do! We had a warm welcome by Jimmy himself in his nice restaurant. The staff was on the spot. The menue offers a good variety of modern and Italian cuisine. I had one of the best tomato soup's outside Italy and the Beef stew was execllent too. Good Vines and desserts as well. I wiill surely come back next time I stay in the area.

• Visited November 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Eh...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2011

Ok. Nothing special. Funny. No fish on menu on a Friday during lent....

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere