If your going to letchworth stat park,its right there.The hotel was really nice. We had a nice king bed.It was really hot when we were there a/c worked well. The breakfast was better then average. I like the oatmeal cooked with choice of raisins,etc.The other nice touch was the single cheeses & fiber bars they had.Knowing people would probably be at the park,thought that was great.Not much in the area,Brians diner was really good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the North entrance of Letchworth State Park, we are the perfect base for the outdoor enthusiast. Miles of trails, geocaching, whitewater rafting, hot air balloon and glider rides, horsebackriding, skiing and sleigh rides. Modern amenities and decor with all the comforts of home. Our hot buffet breakfast is included with your stay along with our fresh baked cookies. Free wireless internet. Pet friendly-per room charge-no weight limits-max 2 per room unless manager approves. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Carlson, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Mount Morris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Mount Morris Hotel Mount Morris
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Mount Morris
- Country Inn Mount Morris
- Mount Morris Country Inn