“Great Staff” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Mt. Kisco (Westchester Cty)

You added Holiday Inn Mt. Kisco (Westchester Cty) to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Mt. Kisco (Westchester Cty)
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1 Holiday Inn Drive, Mount Kisco, NY 10549   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30% this Summer
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Mount Kisco
Mineola, Texas
“Great Staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

I stayed here weekly for 7 months and the staff treated me like family. There were the occasional mishaps that happened, but it was the way the staff handled these that determined the magnitude. They exceeded my expectation in service. The on site restaurant is good with a wide selection of entrees. I definitely will stay here again when I am back in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room toward the back of the property as the front area gets crowded and sometimes loud.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Melody L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mt. Kisco (Westchester Cty), responded to this review, February 9, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words. The staff here does truly care for our guests and I am glad that showed through to you. See you next time!

Melody Lloyd

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Winter Springs, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

We stayed here with family and friends for a wedding in the area. It is very centrally located for enjoying the town of Mt. Kisco and getting to Chappaqua.
I was wowed every time I entered the hotel, because of the high ceilings, beautiful decor and stunning fireplace.
We had a wonderful experience in Teddy's Ultra Lounge for a late dinner after arriving from flights from California to Florida. The food was great, but the nice experience was largely due to our server, Teresa, whose unfailing good humor and attentive service at that late hour was impressive.
She helped satisfy the four young children as well as the adults, and we thank her very much!
Another nice aspect of the lounge was that it's large enough so that the children in our party could run around a little bit near our table without disturbing customers at the bar near the front.
The only real disappointments for us at the hotel were the lack of an elevator and the lack of an indoor pool!

Room Tip: If you have difficulty climbing stairs request a lower level room. The staff will help carry bags u...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

We stayed here recently for wedding. Because of the affordable price, I wasn't expecting much. It exceeded my expectations. The staff was very friendly and accommodating, the rooms were clean and comfortable, and the food we ordered via room service was really good. I wished that our room had a minibar, but other than that, no complaints. We would definitely stay here again if we had another event to attend in the area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Stillwater, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

This hotel has a lot of potential and it was reasonably priced for the area but its dated and tired. While all seemed to work and it appeared to be clean, the place is just a little tired. I was not happy that they got my reservation wrong and had me coming in one night before I actually did. The extra night showed up on my credit card but did not show on the bill when I checked out. I called them and they promised to correct the error, we'll see. If they don't I'll be back here to report it. I had the opportunity to dine at a banquet, the food was hot but average, the service was good in the dining room and at the bar. At breakfast the next morning the menu had previously been agreed to which the attendees did not know and the omelet chef bit everyone's head off for asking. Excuse me! The room was clean and well appointed but again not sure when the hotel was remodeled. All in all it was average and could have been better. As far as treatment at the front desk, it was cordial but average. Expect an average stay at an average hotel, with average treatment. It is what it is.

Room Tip: the hotel is in a commercial area, there is no good view, although the area is quiet.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Mt. Kisco (Westchester Cty), responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Dear firefighterdad,

Ben J
Case Manager
IHGCare
Erding, Germany
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

This hotel has poor Rooms and Windowless breakfast room.
The AC is in Winter Saison so
Loud no possibilty to Switch out
And if you Switch out all 5 Minuten come a 10 Second Loud Test ?! This
Area is 50km far away from NY.
The service People Are friendly and Always . Price is for such Quality to high and also to high in The near Zone to New York. A mall and Restaurants are 1 mile away.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Melody L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mt. Kisco (Westchester Cty), responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Hello Dartscht,

I am glad that you found our staff to be helpful and friendly! I am happy to report that, as part of our upcoming renovation, we will be getting all new HVAC units in our rooms. That will surely rectify the noise issue you refer to. Thank you for taking the time to review us. It is my hope that, the next time you are in NY, you will stop in and see the changes the renovation brings.

Take care,
Mount Kisco, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

No one knows anything at this hotel ... No one takes any pride in there work ... I had an engagement party booked months prior that I had to cancel 5 days before because the room block I was suppose to have for my guests was opened to the public ... Apparently canceling my party was the only option. This holiday inn should really send there employees including the manager Melanie for training on how to compensate people for errors made by staff ... And how to talk to people to keep business. This whole hotel is a disgrace because of it's staff ... They are rude and imcompedent!

• Stayed September 2013
Melody L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mt. Kisco (Westchester Cty), responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Hi Danielle,

Please know that I do value your comments in regard to your experience at our hotel. It is disappointing that we could not confirm the late reservations attempted by your group, due to the hotel being sold out. I do apologize if our group booking policy was misunderstood. In order to accommodate the situation, I did offer to transport any additional guests to and from a nearby hotel, at no additional cost - to lessen any inconvenience. Of course, we would have welcomed to host your party here, as planned. In our conversation after the event, you expressed that all of your guests had an enjoyable time, which I was happy to hear.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity to work together in the future.

All My Best,
Atlanta
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

This hotel is so humid that there is some special smell. Moreover, the microwave is not standard facility in all rooms and the washing machine is not clean. The positive positive parts are as follows: quiet, friendly staff, free coffee in the morning

Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Mt. Kisco (Westchester Cty), responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Dear HuijunAtlanta,

#2 of 2 in Peekskill
3.0 of 5 stars 149 reviews
Courtyard by Marriott Tarrytown Greenburgh
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Peekskill - Hudson Valley

Been to Holiday Inn Mt. Kisco (Westchester Cty)? Share your experiences!