“yummy food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Yorktown Heights, New York
“yummy food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

We have been to mardino's many times our last meal was stuffed lobster
very very good and great service. Try a cosmo

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Dobbs Ferry, New York
“I LOVE MARDINOS”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

WOW,,,I dont know how certain reviewer came to said conclusions however I frequent Mardinos and love it. Yes, it is dated but sometimes I want old school...I have never gotten disappointed by the food and the waiter especially Mike and jose could not be better or more friendly without being obstrusive.....the chef often visists the tables ..feels like eating with family...like i said i love mardinos.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Pleasantville, new york
“I don't know how this place stays open”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

I took my sister here for dinner and was first struck by a strong moldy odor in the lobby. The decor is extremely DATED and old, but we know this place has been around a long time so we decided to give it a try. Well, we should have gone with our first impressions. The moldy smell was just the beginning to the worn down decor, dirty carpets and diner like menu. The I ordered rigatoni with meat sauce, my sister ordered a pasta special with pork chops on the side. The food arrived and was, in a word, inedible. It actually had a smell to it that I cannot define, but we had to get out of there. We told the waiter that the food wasn't good and he said, "I know". We left ten dollars on the table and got out of there. I have since learned that this place is a mainstay for the much older generation in town. I would not recommend this place to anyone, ever. (ps.the staff was fine, this review is truly about the food and atmosphere)

• Visited January 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Pleasantville, new york
“Absolutely horrific”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

My sister and I dined here hoping to receive a nice homemade italian meal. We were shocked to smell the restaurant..it smells moldy and disgusting. We were hungry so we stayed, and we both served pasta and it literally melled like dogfood. When we pointed out the food being horrible and the oil was rancid, the waiter agreed. we gave him ten bucks and walked out

Visited October 2013
“Our favorite local Italian restaurant....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Your classic local Italian restaurant that you are always happy to go to. Very good, home-cooked dishes. Old School. Folks recognize one another in the dining room; the wait staff seems to know most of the clientele. Without question the best baked clams to be found north of I-287. Very good veal dishes, seafood, pasta. We always appreciate the bread sticks and very good bread. Excellent soups. Come hungry - substantial portions. House wine compliments the food very nicely. Very professional and friendly service. The Chef/owner was born to sing!

• Visited August 2013