“Hands Down, The Best Place To Begin To Ski, For Every Age - Young Children Through Adult” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Mountain Ski Resort

Ranked #1 of 3 Attractions in Monticello
Type: Ski/ Snowboard Areas, Sports
New Paltz, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2012

We love Holiday Mountain. We love the very easy access from Rt. 17. We love the small, family-friendly manageable size. We absolutely love the instructors, from absolute-beginner to my 8 yr. old son's now intermediate level. They are incredibly skilled, patient, knowledgeable, personable, safe, and great at being able to connect with their students. Holiday just installed a magic carpet lift on the beginner hill, and it's yet another fantastic component to what makes Holiday such a great start for new skiers. They also have a new fun tube run next to the beginner hill. Holiday is also confidence-building for skiers who want to try and practice new skills. We love that everything we need for winter fun is in one lodge: so easy to satisfy cravings at the snack bar; pay for lift tickets; arrange for equipment rentals; and access the restrooms. We highly recommend this wonderful place to anyone looking to start skiing or hone their skills in a safe, supportive, fun environment. I cannot say enough about their fantastic instructors. Please treat yourself to a visit to Holiday Mountain, bring your kids, and get them (and you!) started on a classic sport that can last them a lifetime.

Visited January 2012

South Fallsburg, New York
“Nice small mountian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2012

Very good ski club for beginner kids
Trainers are nice and take care of your
Got my kids from nothing to slalom racing there in 10 days
Lodge staff - HORRIBLE (bunch of teens with braces ) . Prices in cafeteria like NYC
Bring your own snacks and lunch

Visited January 2012
“THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2011

We visited this park and I have to tell you, the people working there are so rude, even the manager Larry was I think in my opinion drunk, If I were you I stay away from this place, they have dirty equipment and the place smells really bad

Visited August 2011
Mims, Florida
“Worst customer service ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2011

Worst customer service ever, I have call the manager more than 7 times and never got a answer from them, I got over charged, watch out for this place

Visited February 2011
NY
“poor skiing/service for a full price”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2010

Holiday Mountain is a tiny hill with only a few runs. Lift tickets are expensive -- as much as the Poconos, which are 10-20 times in size. Gets a crowd of local adolescents without their parents, who bomb down the slopes without regard for anyone. Staff is surly - in particular, one nasty lady who sits near ski patrol and yells at skiers, kids and adults alike.