Hoped to meet other young people, party, do things but place was not that awesome, some people were cool but a lot of kids (forget about the pool if you are NOT a huge fan of 'Marco-Polo' game - all day long) but the beach is good, few bars around are cool. Good place if you are already with big group of friends !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Driftwood Resort, where family-friendly accommodations, supreme amenities and exceptional service come together to create a first-class experience. A beachfront resort just minutes from the famous Montauk Point Lighthouse and steps from the Atlantic Ocean, our resort on the pristine Amagansett Napeague strip sits on picturesque grounds, offers panoramic ocean vistas and is conveniently located. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Driftwood on the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Driftwood On The Ocean Hotel Montauk
- Driftwood On The Ocean Montauk