“Verry Poor excuse for food” 1 of 5 stars

(631) 668-2500
Improve this listing
Ranked #76 of 86 Restaurants in Montauk
NY
“Verry Poor excuse for food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2008

The food was BAD, after complaing about it, Mikey told us we were treated like Kings!!, Mussels Fra Diablo - bland and tasteless. When i complained that my dish normally has garlic in it, Mikey told me there is more garlic in the Scallops than money in my wallet. DO NOT GO TO LENNY'S greasy, bland . overpriced food. Rude management.

NYC
“Excellent food and great portions”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2008

My wife and I ate here this past weekend and I don't know what the other reviewers talking about small portions was coming from. We both started with the Lobster Bisque, awesome. She had the tuna steak and I had the Shrimp fra Diavalo and the portions were massive. This is the second time we've eaten here, 2 years apart, and would do it again in a heartbeat.

London, United Kingdom
“Spoilt for choice, we picked the turkey of the bunch”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2007

Nice folks, but poor food. Lenny's is a churn-em-out soggy-food the-tourists-wont-complain kinda place. Small portions and overpriced greasy fried food left a bad taste in the mouth. Which was a shame, as staff were pleasant, and the back tables have lovely views of the harbor. I'd stop for a beer again, but certainly not anything the 'chef' has plopped in the fryer. Particularly given there are just so many other restaurants to choose from.

Irvington, NY
“Great place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2006

We very much enjoyed Lenny's on the Dock. The owner Mike was very nice and hospitable. He was also very good with the kids.

The food was good. The lobster I had was very good and very tender. My wife enjoyed the salmon and the kids had a simple kids meal dish.

Mike personally made the kids a nice chocolate sundae and I had an excellent strawberry cheesecake and my wife had an excellent drink made by Lenny.

All in all it was great. I would definitely go back.

Ask Mike how he came up with the name Lenny's on the dock. It is not as simple as the bartender's name( wlthough that plays a role)

Massapequa Park, NY
“Ugh! - And so much fresh fish close by”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2006

What a setting - the fishing boats with today's fresh haul within 10 feet of our table. No fresh fish for us today! Maybe it's in the art of ordering but the crabcakes were of the frozen variety - we actually had the same ones a few months ago at home. To make matters worse they were delivered with a crispy outside and a cold inside. Sent back they were returned oily and barely edible.
The coconut shrimp were possibly fresh but it's debatable. The NE clam chowder was a redeeming factor - flavorful with tender clams.
Not eligible for a return visit.