“Good food, atmosphere and service” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar, Grill
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
NY
“Good food, atmosphere and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2011

My wife and I stopped by for lunch and a drink. Service was great as was the food. Definitely worth another visit

• Visited August 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

NY
“Great service and food for casual dining.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2011

July 23, 2011. We wanted casual dining near the docks where they bring fresh seafood in everyday. The Cosseyed Clam is such a place. We had the New England clam chowder since this is my gauge on how good the food is in any seafood restaurant and it was very good. It had a good thickness and filled with clams. Some other restaurants are not so generous. The fried clam cakes were tasty. They were appetizer sized which is what I was looking for. We also had the fish tacos which were suggested by our lovely Ireland born waitress. Her recommendation were on target and her service was tops. I tried the Shock Beer. Quickly becoming one of faves. Plenty of parking. We went just before the dinner rush so I would imagine it can get very busy there. They have a nicely sized bar in the main room and plenty of TV's for watching sports. The prices were decent and the food was very good! Enjoy! Bon appetite! Can't wait to go again.

• Visited July 2011
Brick, New Jersey
“COULDN'T BE BETTER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2011

This Bar&Grill is Family friendly during the day and a party at night.
The food is great and the entertainment is .. Well Entertaining...

Can't wait to go back again!!!

• Visited July 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Tasty variety of seafood,reasonable prices,good service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2011

Seven of us, including children were served a variety of seafood dishes, all delicious and reasonably priced. Great service by our waitress. We'll go back!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cold Spring Harbor, New York
“Great Food, Reasonable Prices & Fun at Night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2011

The Cross Eyed Clam is on the harbor in Montauk. I've been there several times now. I recommend the Fried Scallops and whole belly Fried Clams. They changed the Calamari this year (thankfully) and it's now one my favorites. The New England Clam Chowder was very good. They also have great burgers with Kobe beef mixed in there. You can check out their menu on their website at CrossEyedClam.com. Karaoke night was a blast. They also have live music and a DJ at night. The place really hops on the weekends. One my favorite places in Montauk.

• Visited May 2011