“From fish, steak, pasta & corned beef & cabbage?” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Manhattan, New York, United States
“From fish, steak, pasta & corned beef & cabbage?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

First of all, this place is not only warm and inviting, but their friendly staff is always on top of their game. You always feel so at home and welcomed. I've had quite a few dishes from Bocci's and I never had an "eh" moment here. Last night, we decided to spend St. Patty's Day at Bocci's. Odd enough as it is to go to an Italian restaurant for some Irish eats --- this place totally knocked ANY Irish pub or restaurant out of the water with this delicious corned beef and cabbage dish. The homemade soda bread was. absolutely. amazing. You can literally order anything and it'll be amazing. My favorite appetizer is the cold antipasto. (Usually it feeds two!) Their soups are delicious. Their fish dishes are always fresh and never 'over-marinated' to kill the flavor. They also have the best steaks in the world here. Not sure why they don't emphasize on their steaks. And since I love to cook, they inspired me to "TRY" to mimic their pasta sauces. I haven't come close. Each pasta dish has its own unique flavor and twist. You will not regret going here.

I come here with my wife and we usually eat at the bar, or we bring a bunch of friends & family and get a table. On certain nights they have comedy night. They hold banquets and parties. We always use their services for everything --- even just for takeout. For the amount of food, and the quality of food ---- the price is super reasonable. Very family friendly, romantic, a great place to take friends and order a bottle of wine and nosh on some good eats. A fun place. You'll feel like you're in a little villa in Italy.

• Visited March 2013

New York City, New York
“Very Good Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

The best italian food in Orange country, friendly, warm actmosfer, very good for family,the view of the lake is wonderful, I raccommend!!!

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Monroe, New York
“Very Satisfied”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

We are regulars @ Bocci's, love the owner and staff. Had the veal chop special recently and was blown away. I work in NYC and frequent high end restaurants often and Bocci's veal chop was better then I've had anywhere. Congrats Aniello, see you soon

• Visited December 2012
Highland Mills, NY
“NICE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

FRESH salad, warm from the oven rolls, delicious entrees, seated by the fire -- you couldn't ask for more!

Monroe, New York
“Great Food / Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

I have been to Bocci's many times and continue to go back. The owner (Neal) is wonderful and is always gracious. We love the food there and often order take out as well. They have a nice selection with daily specials and we never leave hungry. The view of the lake is wonderful. I highly recommend it to all.

• Visited October 2012