I had my Mother and Aunt coming in from out of town. I had called mid week to see if they had any openings for 90 min. massages for us. The receptionist said we got the last appointments. I did call when driving in to let them know we were going to be late (15 min.) we had the remaining 75 min. To our surprise our messages were barley 30 min.....NOT what I requested at time of booking. It took us longer to get there (an hour) and undress then the time we were on the table. The massage was rushed and not worth $390. I have been to many spas and must say this was one of the most disappointing experience I have had. Sadly my Mother and Aunt do not get to have a spa day often and this WAS going to be a real treat for them. My suggestion make sure your receptionist is truly listening to your clients and maybe repeats their request. Very disappointing!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 75 acres overlooking the Hudson River. Cascading waterfalls, swan ponds, organic gardens, fresh gourmet breakfasts, eco-friendly spa with pool, sauna and steam room. Rooms with private fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, and balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Buttermilk Falls Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buttermilk Falls Hotel Milton
- Buttermilk Falls Inn And Spa