“Delicious farm-to-table” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Henry's at the Farm is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in Milton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Outdoor seating, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Route 9W
Transit: Metro-North Railroad at Poughkeepsie, NY. Cab to Henrys which is only 10 minutes away.
Description: Henry's at the Farm, where "local" is more than a trend, it is our mantra. Henry's is only steps away from Buttermilk's organic Millstone Farm and minutes away from neighboring farms where eggs, honey, herbs and seasonal produce make their way from field, to our kitchen, then to your table. Henry's dinner menu is country inspired, contemporary cuisine incorporating sophisticated entrees with mouthwatering burgers, intriguing pizzas and a daily selection of house-made desserts.
“Delicious farm-to-table”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend took me here for my bday, and we were both pleasantly surprised at how beautiful the grounds were. It was peaceful serene, and relaxing. We walked the grounds before and after dinner. The food was delicious, service was impeccable, and ambiance was perfect. I will go back next time and try the spa. What a gorgeous gem of a place!

Visited May 2013

shampoo47
“Amazing food & service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

At first I was unsure about coming here because I had read very few & mix reviews plus something about the original chef leaving (??) but I decided to give it a try. I was already impressed by the property upon arrival. There is a small lake and some animal farms within walking distance. Best to arrive a little earlier and explore a bit before you head over to the restaurant.

Overall the quality of the food was wonderful. We ordered the mussels as appetizer and it was cooked to perfection. For the entree, we ordered the lamb chops and the rabbit stew. Lamb chop was also cook perfectly to how I like it (medium) and had a nice seasoned crust on the outside. The Rabbit stew looked "eh" when it came out but the combination of the meat, vegetable, noodle, sauce and cheese tasted SO GOOD. !!!

Our waitress was super sweet and attentive throughout the night as the restaurant got busier. We had a great experience here and will definitely come back!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Excellent farm to table fare”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Went here with a group of women. Atmosphere could use a luck me up but the good is wonderful. I tried a plethora of dishes and here's my consensus: stick with flat breads and pizza for appetizers. Mussels were unanimously under flavored. Shrimp salad good as well. Stick with chicken or lamb, both were lick your lips delicious, steak was too tough, four of us confirmed why our friend wouldn't eat it. I haven't dined elsewhere in this town but I can't imagine a better restaurant in this area. Enjoy !!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
new york
“Lovely”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Food and service was lovely. They got our salad wrong twice - they were apologetic but twice is not leaving the diner with the best feeling . Vey limited choice for non meaters We ate their twice first night was better . Sat night was super busy and they had troube keeping up.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
CT
“great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

The food at Henry's was delicious and the service was friendly. The atmosphere is casual but refined. I love that they offer locally sourced foods! Terrific night out.

Visited October 2012