“Great pizza and a welcoming atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

5 Washington Ave, Millbrook, NY 12545
845-677-8222
Improve this listing
Millbrook, New York
“Great pizza and a welcoming atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

Rocky's Pizza just opened a couple of months ago in the Village of Millbrook and I just got around to trying them out. I phoned in an order at 8:45PM on a Tuesday night - a pepperoni pizza and a chicken/bacon/ranch pizza - and was told that it would be ready in 15 minutes. I headed over at 9 and was greeted by the very friendly owner of Rocky's, Carlo, who was just pulling my two pizzas from the oven. Carlo and staff were extremely pleasant and cordial. And his pizza was very, very good! My 20-year old son, a chicken/bacon/ranch pizza aficionado, was extremely pleased with Carlo's creation. My daughter, more of a pepperoni purist, was delighted. I had slices of both and was very satisfied with the quality and the price. I recommend Rocky's for really good pizza and a dedicated and cordial owner and staff. I'll certainly be back (tonight, as a matter of fact)...

• Visited March 2014