“Super 8 Middletown ny” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Middletown

You added Super 8 Middletown to your Saves list
Super 8 Middletown
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   563 Rte 211 East, I-84 Exit 4W Rt 17 Exit 120, Middletown, NY 10940   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Middletown

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

Stayed there two nights recently on a visit with my parents to Middletown. Rooms were clean, mattress was comfortable (firm), free wifi in room worked well, A/C worked well, and the breakfast buffet was reasonably good (no eggs, but the waffle-maker made up for it). The manager was friendly and even printed out a couple of documents for me and faxed them at no cost! All in all, I'd say a great deal for the price!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Nicole W, General Manager at Super 8 Middletown, responded to this review, January 28, 2015
Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We do hope to see you soon!
Middletown, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

My name is Jamie Johnson, we have been in this hotel awaiting our move to our home in Highland Mills. I wanted to extend my gratitude to Malorie for; her kindness, soft spoken approach. Malorie has helped me through a difficult transition and has gone above and beyond to help me. She is truly a blessing and the epitome of what hospitality is.

Respectfully,
Jamie Johnson (Room 103)

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Nicole W, General Manager at Super 8 Middletown, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Mrs. Johnson thank you for taking time to write a wonderful survey. Malorie is true representation of what going above and beyond for our guests means. We are touched by your kind words and enjoyed hosting your family during your period of transition. Please come back soon!

Been to Super 8 Middletown? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Middletown

Address: 563 Rte 211 East, I-84 Exit 4W Rt 17 Exit 120, Middletown, NY 10940
Location: United States > New York > Middletown
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Middletown
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Middletown 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Wyndham, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Super 8 Middletown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Middletown Hotel Middletown
Middletown Super 8
Middletown Super Eight
Super Eight Middletown

If you own or manage Super 8 Middletown, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.