“Good Sunday Brunch” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
“Good Sunday Brunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

Soho offers a good inexpensive Sunday brunch. It was a good variety too for only 14.95. Staff was nice. Location is great.

Visited December 2013

Barrington, RI
“Great little place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Great bar and the food was very good. Prices are reasonable, I would recommend this place to anyone. Casual and friendly, go for a meal or just a drink and enjoy the atmosphere.

Visited November 2013
Wallkill, New York
“A pleasant surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

My children recommended going to Soho Bar & Grill for an early lunch to celebrate a couple of November birthdays. I went with my children and very young grandchildren. Even though there was a large party going on at the restaurant in another room, there were no annoying sounds or other distractions to mar our experience there.

The wait staff was friendly and attentive. I'm sure that a 2+ month old quiet infant and a 10 month old always smiling, happy child didn't detract from the attention we received. We all enjoyed our food which was served on-time and with a good portion size. In fact, most of us took home leftovers. The lunch special prices were reasonable and the atmosphere comfortable.

I'm not sure what the evening crowd looks like but I will probably go back soon to find out. I also want to keep adding to the available choices I have locally for sushi and their sushi menu also looked like it had a variety to choose from without exorbitant prices.

I took the take out menu home and that too is extensive and mouth watering. That menu didn't even include the sushi/sashimi selections. I don't usually collect take out menus but I made an exception for this one.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Barberton, Ohio
“Accross the street”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

We stopped in for appetizers and drinks. It was quite noisy at the entrance but the dining area quieter. the service was average and the food was good.
Would go there again.

Visited October 2013
lancaster
“Thank you to the Owner!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

To the Owner: I don't know your name, but I am writing to thank you again for the delicious meal which you may recall that was supposed to be Vegetable Stir Fry with shrimp without the curry and without any sauce at all. The server notified you that my order came through without the curry, but it had a sauce that was too spicy for my taste. Thank you again for your kindness and for being so gracious to make it right!! You went the extra mile!! I have recommended your restaurant to family and friends.

• Visited September 2013