“Nice Little Asian Tuckaway” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
New York
“Nice Little Asian Tuckaway”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Checked this place out based on TA reviews and as most of the time they are right on. This place is hidden away off the main road so you really need to know where you're going to find it on the side of a long building. It's sort of hidden away like a nice little secret that only a select few can experience. Don't miss out. Find it and enjoy it. Took family there 'cause we got a hankering for Asian. If you like Sushi, you will enjoyt their huge selection. We opted more for Thai tastes this early afternooon. We ordered several noodle dishes, curry, veggie and meat combos. Sons enjoyed shrimp and stirfry noodles and hibachi chicken. Nothing was left on their plates so I guess they must have enjoyed it. We are very happy to find an alternative to so so Chinese food in the area and recommend that you try this place for something a little more upscale and fresh. The service was very good and the place is very clean. Finally a place where the menu did not stick to my hands. That's a big deal for me and who knew that it was so hard to find.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Schroon Lake, New York
“excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

the food is outstanding, prices are very reasonable, cozy atmosphere and the service is great. have been there several times and have never been disappointed!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Middletown, New York
“Very reliable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

We have been coming here for a couple of years and it never disappoints. We bring friends and they feel the same way. For the cost conscious on Sunday they have all you can eat for $17.99 and the menu for this is huge. I'ts a great opportunity to try things you have never tasted. The service is always very good I only wish they had more room because the wait can be long around dinner time.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Woodstock, New York
“Not one of the best in town....”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

The first time I went here I got take out, that was very good but the next two times I went for 'dine in', not so much. We were seated at a huge table in between large parties & it was just two of us, the service was very off & the food was not as we expected. The next time we went, we sat ourselves because there was no one at the door, we waited 10 minutes to just get acknowledged. There are too many similar establishments in this area for us to return here..... very disappointing.

Visited August 2012
Middletown, New York
“Little Family Run Biz”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

I always like to seek out family run businesses. I am not a fan of chain restaurants. I took my grandson with me to check this place out because they have an all-you-can-eat buffet on Thurs. and Sunday. It isn't actually a buffet (too small for set up) but you choose from a buffet menu and they serve the food to you. Good value at $17.99 per person plus drinks tax and tip. The sushi was very good and the staff very friendly and attentive. It is a little difficult to find even though it is right on Rt. 211. The entrance is on the side of the building so I would suggest they put better signage out in front. My grandson liked it very much as well. We will return.

• Visited August 2012