“Charming and Delicious” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Mexico
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Fusion
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Eis House has proudly served Central NY since 1977. The Trimble family acquired the business this year and plan to preserve the tradition while developing new offerings. While we are well known for our award winning garden weddings and receptions, we offer a wide range of services seldom found at a single location. Chef Zach's daily gourmet chalk board and weekly value specials satisfy a wide variety pallets and budgets.
“Charming and Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We were there in the summer and were delighted with the gardens and landscaping. The service couldn't have been more friendly and efficient. Our dinners were both excellent and most reasonably priced. Will look forward to going back soon.

• Visited August 2013

Fulton,Ny
“LOVE THE PLACE Shirlee S.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

I have been there several times. The food Is excellent..The service is great..
I don't understand the two bad reviews...every one I know always compliments the restaurant. We have been there as a couple and with family I have had the italian dishes, Wonderful ...The lobster, and steaks...succulent.. The bread is a winner..so Is the French Onion soup.I love the atmosphere..Tonight it was snowy but beautiful..Only 3 days after Xmas so the xmas lights were lovely outside of our window where we were seated. I have been there in the summer as well. It is beautiful.

• Visited December 2012
Cherry Log Ga
“Wonderful Place to dine close to home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

We were unsure about our choice after reading a few reviews but after considering the margin for error and the proximity to home we felt it was worth the ride.
We were more than pleasantly surprised by the friendliness of the staff, the professional manner in which we were greeted and waited on and most of all by the quality of the food.
My date ordered the Delmonico Steak, rare and I ordered the Shore Dinner; excellent. His meat was tasty and tender, very tastey~~I checked it. My Shore Dinner was a delight; 1/2 lobster tail, clams, shrimp and Bay Scallops over a bed of linguine in butter sauce! Couldn't have been better and the best thing is that it is just a little over 1/2 hour from home.

• Visited August 2012
Oswego, New York
“Retirement Party!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

Attended a retirement party here and it was excellent! The food was great and the servers were wonderful!

Mexico, New York
“Always a pleasant meal.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

They always greet you with a smile and it's always good service. The chefs are excellent and I've never a bad meal. The price for the food perfect.

Visited June 2012