“Awful- go somewhere else” 1 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Franklin Square
“Awful- go somewhere else”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

I ordered the lobster wrap which was $25 and the lobster meat was tiny and stringy. I question if it was really lobster! There was no one in the restaurant and the chairs and tables were dirty. This place should be on Restaurant Impossible- it has really gone downhill. Not to mention I threw up when I got home.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Holbrook, New York
“Not accommodating”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2011

Unfortunately, I did not like my meal..the shrimp were not the taste expected..and I spoke with the waitress about it and pretty much she implied "too bad"..no mention of another entree or speaking to the chef. We were a party of 5 for a double b-day celebration, and the place was empty..they should have jumped to please us. 2 others did not like their meals as well..different from me. We will never go back.

• Visited August 2011