You added Extended Stay America - Long Island - Melville to your Saves list
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Tampa, Florida, United States
“MartyMck”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I have stayed at numerous Extended Stay America's throughout the country and this has been my very best stay yet! Top notch hotel personnel: Audry at the front desk and Sue (Hotel Manager) are the best. Audry was extremely customer service oriented and Sue knew the business all around. The room was kept extremely clean and again the hotel associates were very helpful and knowledgeable. I have been here at the hotel for over 5 months and plan on staying for 3-4 months longer for business.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Long Island - Melville, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I am glad the staff has exceeded your expectations and thrilled you will stay with us for the upcoming months. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

The extended stay is a wonderful hotel to stay at with very friendly staff and comfortable rooms that are fully equipped to make your stay allot like being at home. The rooms have new beds and linens and flat screen tvs.l the rooms have all the cooking essentials to cook a good home cooked meal. Always a good stay when I come to melville

• Stayed February 2013
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Long Island - Melville, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. It is great to hear that were able to make you feel just like home. I am excited to hear that view our new product in such positive light. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

This place is my weekend getaway if I just need to clear my head from a stressful work week or if I just need to relax. I've stayed here on numerous occasions, at least 25 times, and I've always had wonderful stays. The rooms are clean, the prices are great and the service couldn't be better. Ask for Danny at the front desk he's always a big help.

• Stayed January 2013
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Long Island - Melville, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay in Melville. Feedback like yours is greatly appreciated. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

I stay at this property often and it's a real value for money, since it's very convenient to Manhattan via car or rail, and more than reasonaly priced for such a location. The rooms and baths are spacious and comfortable, and the full size refrigerator, stove top and microwave are a nice plus if your stay is a long one.

There is more than ample parking, which can be a real luxury on crowded Long Island. Nearby shopping and eating choices are plentiful as well. And you are only a mile or two from Bethpage State Park and Golf Course, one of the finest PUBLIC courses in the United States and home to 2 U.S. Open Golf Championships.

But the best feature of the Melville Extended Stay is the staff. From Susan and Julio to Dan, Lachone and Juan, everyone does their best to make your stay there as pleasant and comfortable as possible. If you're looking to find those rude, poor-mannered New Yorkers you've heard about, you came to the wrong place!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Long Island - Melville, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
I would like to thank you for taking time out to write such a positive review about your experience at Extended Stay America Long Island - Melville. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests.
Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Excellent stay, and very accomodating, the staff was so friendly, they were even able to get me money back from an unfortunate situation. The room was very comfortale, refrigerator, stove, it was great. Interesting enough the price at the hotel was cheaper than booking it online. I would definitrly stay here again. It was worth the money especially on short such notice

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay here in Melville and that the staff were able to get your money back. We look forward to seeing you again.
Farmingdale, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The rooms are big, super clean and staff very friendly. I would definitely stay again. I basically said what I want to say, can't think of a total 0f 200 characters. Short and sweet, great hotel. Two thumbs up.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Long Island - Melville, responded to this review, January 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay here in Melville and gave us two thumbs up. We take pride in our customer service and we are pleased that we were able to make your stay comfortable Thank you again for your review.
Los Angeles, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

I stayed at this hotel in December, the rooms are large, located next to a Hilton
For the price I paid it was ok, the front desk person was very rude and busy texting while me and my family were checking out. The hallways smelt bad, smokey and seemed noisy at night
When I told the front desk guy on Saturday morning dec 22, about this, he said he knew but there was nothing he could do... then went back to texting !!! how rude
I would never stay here again...

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay America Long Island - Melville. Our company prides itself on providing great customer service and which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies. We do have policy's in place to prevent what happen in the morning of December 22, 2012. I hope you can give us another chance if your ever in the Melville area again. Please personally call our management team to make your reservation. Thank you for your review.

Been to Extended Stay America - Long Island - Melville? Share your experiences!