“We had fun!” 4 of 5 stars

New York
17 attraction reviews
“We had fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

We don't have kids, we went to play ourselves! Go karts ROCK! Loved the mini golf! Sorry we did not do the batting cages or have anything to eat there so I can't rate it. FUN!!

Visited August 2013

Middle Island, New York
“Fun Family Day Out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We visited Country Fair this weekend with my 3 kids. We live close by so we go there pretty often. This weekend my kids rode the go-karts, then we hit some balls at the driving range and enjoyed lunch at the new Park Grille. We were really surprised by how nice the new restaurant is,it was much different and better then what we expected. The food was really good. It is a great place for a fun family day out, they have go-karts, mini golf, batting cages, a driving range and an arcade. My son had a birthday party there a couple of years ago as well, and I found it to be reasonably priced and the kids had a great time.

Visited July 2013
West Sayville, New York
“Fun Amusement”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

My little guy loves to play mini golf here - they also have batting cages, go karts, driving range and have recently added a cafe and indoor space. Fun times

Visited October 2012
Medford, New York, United States
4 attraction reviews
“Birthday party/Day of play”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

We had my (adult/summer) birthday party here some time ago, and it was OK. Pricing was fair for a party, and included mini-golf, some games and pizza. I will eventually take my children when they are a bit older and able to play mini-golf, or visit the indoor arcade/additional areas that have been renovated for enjoyment of all. It's nice to have an option for local, affordable fun. (They also sometimes run coupons in the local Val-Pak, so check them out to save some money!)

Seattle, Washington
25 attraction reviews
“Fun Place for the Day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

Lots of fun activities to do there. We played mini-golf; did the driving range; went on go-karts. Free parking. Negatives: You pay for each activity, gets costly when you bring a family of four.

Visited November 2012