“As promised” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 33 Restaurants in Massena
Nashua, New Hampshire
“As promised”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

After a long drive I needed something quick and uncomplicated for supper. This Dominos showed up nearby so I stopped by and ordered a pizza. The gentleman who took my order told me 12 minutes. Exactly 12 minutes later I was walking out with a hot pizza, headed back to my hotel. It was tasty, had everything I wanted and I was very satisfied. At $14 for a medium 3 topping hand tossed I think that's pricey but I am on expenses and I get two meals out of it!

Nice that Dunkin Donuts, Subway and Dominos are all in one place - a convenience store. My three favorite fast food groups!

Visited September 2013

Seattle, Washington
“What can you say....it's domino's.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

I know they are trying to revamp there image and menu, and it has gotten better. But the pizza is still just another pizza. There wings need work, I'm trying to figure what species of canary they come from. Can you get any smaller. You can if you go to the pizza hut. It's hard to justify them charging that price for wings the size of you little finger. The only good is that they are fast on delivery. But there are other pizza places in town, (mom & pop) that do a much better job. Unfortunately I live outside the delivery area for 98% of them, so it's domino's or the other place which is worse then domino's.

Visited June 2013