“Please clean the bathrooms” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Massena
New York
5 attraction reviews
“Please clean the bathrooms”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2011

The cleanliness of the ladies' room at beach 3 has deteriorated. All clean women walk through gingerly opening a stall with disgusted expressions, looking for a clean option. The sinks settle with hair and rocks and they regularly run out of TP and soap. Yesterday a pamper soaked up the shower room floor for a few hours.

Additionally, the bbq gangs that have recently descended under the little house thing, are blocking the walkways and are generally discourteous. Perhaps a staff member can get that under control.

The concession stand (last year and this year) is so very much better than previously - friendly, clean, with excellent coffee and basically edible food.

The lifeguards are the best.

The relatively new shower area is very prettily done but no privacy - dumb.

Visited July 2011

“Great escape”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2011

Hour and a half to get there. Don't go sunrise highway fr NYC. Go southern state

Hollister, California
“My Favorite Beach I'm Obessed With!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2011

I go to Kismet and Davis Park way to often and it never gets old! Where to begin...
I have family members that live in Davis Park and we own a beach house next to them! We spend half out summer there. We own a very large boat that we go tubing and catch crabs on! The kids and everyone loves it! People of every age would love this. I remeber the first time I went i was 4 years old and we took a boat to Kismet. We went to an amazing resturant, rent bikes and rode them, caught frogs, went tubing, went fishing, crabbing, and of course go to the beach! Kismet definetly has the best beach in Fire Island. It's the cleanest and least crowded. The waves are amazing and when the tide comes you can probably surf them! There are more than enough lifeguards as well. I'm here right now in our beach house and we're about to take our boat over to Davis Park and go through the forests! If you're every looking for a beachhouse or want to go to a beach in NY, get your butt over to Kismet/Davis Park!! WARNING: DO NOT GO TO CHERRY GROVE! ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE YOUNG CHILDREN!!!!!!!! Oh and btw you can even walk there from Robert Moses!

Visited July 2011
Long Island, New York
11 attraction reviews
“Beautiful beach!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

Okay, I guess I'm biased because I live here, but our beaches are absolutely beautiful! Robert Moses is one of my favorites, and as other posters have written, you can walk to the lighthouse and Kismet by parking at the far end of Field 5 and following the wooden walkways. By the way, the wooden walks to the lighthouse are a lot of fun, and you WILL see deer (does and bucks), so keep an eye out. You may also catch a glimpse of a red fox. Be careful not to walk into the brush because of ticks. Try to visit the lighthouse if you can, it's a great experience to go to the top - you can see the coastlines for miles.

Visited June 2011
Neptune, New Jersey
5 attraction reviews
“Lovely Beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2011

Its a beautiful white sand clean beach...This is a really great beach....my 2 year daughter loved playing on playground area near beach....

Visited April 2011