“Better the second time around!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Massena, New York
“Better the second time around!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

This was my second visit and I must say that I was pleasantly surprised! I had a "works" calzone and it was great! I would go back there. The service was very good and the girls that work there are extremely nice. The atmosphere is a little "fast foodish" but if you can get beyond that then you should be fine.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Russell
“Best pizza around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

It's the best pizza I've had outside Italy. They have two kinds. The normal and the white. I've only seen the white in Orvieto before. It's got olive oïl instead of tomato sauce. They're both delicious.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Seattle, Washington
“Great pizza and subs.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

We have been there four times now, and they have been great each time. The wait staff is friendly and prompt, and the food comes out quickly even when its busy. I've tried the pizza, the steak sub, and the antipasti salad at different times. All were very good and fresh. The sub rolls are amazing, super fresh and soft. I wish they had a whole wheat version. The other review about the pre packaged condiments is true, kind of strange, but who cares, with the food this good. Can't wait to try something else on the menu.

Visited July 2013
“Italian food at its best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I ordered boneless wings mild and they were great. My wife ordered a calzone and she said it was the best she has ever had. I ordered the pasta la vista. I really enjoyed the dish. The meal came with a dinner roll. The bathroom was clean and the restaurant was overall clean. We would definitely eat here again.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ottawa, Canada
“Safe family restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

We were on our way to the airport and had lots of extra time, so we decided to take advantage of our extra time and go for dinner. We found An Italian Affair by using our GPS. This was definitely a good find. The service was wonderful, the prices were reasonable, and the Eggplant Rollettes were delicious. The restaurant was very busy and that is a good sign. The only thing I guess I could fault them for was the prepackaged condiments. Although I think the restaurant uses the prepacked condiments from a food safety angle. Still, I found it a little strange to have the prepackaged garlic butter, dip and unsweetened ice tea. (Nothing homemade about any of that!) I saw that many people around us enjoyed their meals. Lots of seniors and families. Good sign.

• Visited June 2013