“Always a good choice” 5 of 5 stars

Description: 516-596-0917
New York, NY
“Always a good choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

Outstanding bagels, sandwiches, crumb cake, muffins, coffee, fruit, etc. A very good choice for breakfast or lunch, any day of the week, as well as for catering a brunch. Generous to community organizations, as well.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Valley Stream, New York
“Breakfast Bagel to go!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

I had a blueberry/cranberry mulitgrain flat bagel, it looked so good I had to try it, it was sooooo good! . I also got my beagel a doggie bagel for 60cents, he loved it!!! I will definitely go back for more!

Visited August 2012
Lynbrook, New York
“Good selections”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2012

Fresh food, large selection, quick service. Seems very clean.

Brooklyn, New York
“The best bagels in the area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2010

This is a top notch bagelry and sandwich shop. The bagels are always fresh, and always outstanding. I love the muffins as well.

Delaware
1,254 helpful votes 1,254 helpful votes
“Good HOT FRESH Bagels & YUMMY Carrot Cake”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2010

My husband and I usually stop in here for breakfast one day while we are in NY visiting family. She introduced us to her bagel spot, which has now become ours too. The bagels are hot and fresh early in the morning. We usually get the poppy and the plain. They are the best bagels we have found in the area! I really love the carrot cake muffins with the cream cheese icing on top. It is a nice sweet treat. The inside is kind of like a deli with a few tables to dine at. Nothing fancy, but a nice place to relax and read the morning paper while snacking on your bagels. They do sell a whole line of coffee products. One that peaked my interest was the Snickers coffee (but I'm not into Iced Coffee, so I passed).

Overall we have found the service to be fast, the bagels & carrot cake delicious and the prices decent. I would recommend for a quick breakfast on the go.

Note: They do serve soups & sandwiches in addition to bagels & muffins.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere