“Oldie but a Goodie” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Jacksonville, North Carolina
“Oldie but a Goodie”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

I was raised in Lowville and Lloyd's has always been there. Went to visit family last year and ate at Lloyd's (breakfast). Just as good as when I was a kid.

Visited September 2013

Casselberry, United States
“Eat at Lloyd's of Lowville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Good food, great prices, friendly waitress. Breakfast was definitely for the "big eater", but I really enjoyed what I was able to get down!

Visited July 2014
Vernon, Connecticut
“I did a double take on the low number on my receipt.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

This is a classic trailer diner, and the food was amazing. It's tucked between a monuments place and a fast food drive-thru. They are cash only, but there is a bank right across the street with an ATM. The waitstaff are very welcoming and talkative. I ordered dinner for myself and some food to go, and I couldn't believe how low my price was on the receipt. They serve breakfast all day. The place has many homemade items and the portions are immense. I will absolutely return here and bring friends.

Visited June 2014
Lowville
“The best place in town for a quick burger and fries”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

I love this place for their food and their prices. Just a couple dollars more than a meal at McDonalds. Nice portions and if you love breakfast you can order it all day long. My only complaint is that the table is a little small and is easily crowded once drinks and plates are brought to you. I would recommend the hot roast beef sandwich with gravy on the fries.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lowville, New York
“Just Local folks kickin it back and havin a bunch of fun.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

EGGS ....What more can I say is that Lloyd's has a bunch of happy go lucky patrons, that seem to park there butts up on a stool and don't move off unless the staff pokes them with a cattle prod. I and the wife and kid went to the diner for a early morning breakfast this past Saturday. The waitress staff were very accommodating and made us feel very much at home. I will say with the place being busy in all, it was a pleasant short stay. The eggs dishes that we ordered were done just as asked. We never saw the bottom of the coffee cup. We now know what the attraction is here. When I get old and feeble, (not that far off) I hope that I can earn a place on a stool and counter as the locals do. I assure you that if you need any kind of local information, stop by and just ask. You may get several different answers that every-one swears to. What more can I say is that it was like visiting Mayberry without aunt Bea.

• Visited April 2013