“Great dinning place” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Delivery
New York City, New York
“Great dinning place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Typical american dinner, huge portions! Open all night! Great breakfast also! very delicious chicken wings, salad, pasta, tilapia, sword fish and more.

Visited September 2013

Canada
“Too Much To Choose From!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I ate here while staying down the street about 6 blocks. I do a search through Trip Advisor as to nearby restaurants and came upon this one. I wish we would have found it earlier in our trip. The service, meal and atmosphere was wonderful! The only problem was trying to decide what to have, the menu was like a book! We couldn't pass up the desserts either and took a few pieces with us to enjoy later. The cannoli cheesecake was amazing! Go here if you get a chance. You won't be disappointed!

Visited October 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Yummy and affordable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

I can't wait to try this place again. It was affordable and the food was really good. The service was great and I love the location.

Visited August 2013
New York City, New York
“Good size meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

Had steak and grilled pork chops. NY Steak was great; juicy and tender, nice size too. A lot of food;bread ,soup, salad, with the entree.Will not recommend pork chops;not enough flavor and meat was tough. Resto was clean; table and chair wiped clean; windows were clean(I am very particular with cleanliness ). Wait staff was great;prompt service. Glass water was refilled promptly.
Could use upgrade of interior design.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tampa, Florida
“O.M.G. !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

This was my husband's and I first meal in NYC. This place appeared to be for the "locals" instead of a tourist trap, which is just how we wanted it. I ordered the chopped steak. First of all it came with soup, salad, baked potato and another choice of vegetable, so ALOT of food!

The soup, salad, potato, and broccoli were good. But my chopped steak.................OMG it was the best piece of meat ive ever had in my life, seriously! It was huge, JUICY and smothered in the most delicious sauteed onions. I was in love and I cant stop thinking about it.

For desert we ordered Cheesecake and a canolli. The cheesecake was good but that cannolli was sooooo good and an authentic homeade one, which is one of the things I was after in NYC!

• Visited July 2013