“Awesome restaurant!!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
“Awesome restaurant!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

If you want a great meal and great service, Dazie's is the place to go. Awesome from start to finish. Large portions and a great selection and awesome service.

• Visited July 2013

Scotland
“Holiday stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Good food and service. Recommend pre-booking a table, full menu with good choice. Table service was good waiter taking time to speak with you.

Visited July 2013
ANTIOCH
“Last Night in NYC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Great experience, very nice decor and atmosphere, prompt wait staff an very good stuffed mushrooms. My wife and I were stuffed when we left and we highly recommend, if your seeking authentic Italian.

• Visited March 2013
Drums, Pennsylvania
“Great retro Italian place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

Been meaning to review this for a long time. Was there a few weeks ago, but used to go often when I lived in Sunnyside. Very little has changed (except menu updates). Terrific!

Atlanta
“An Italian gem on Queens Blvd.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

In gotham for business and I wanted Italian. My Boss and I went on the recommendation of the hotel concierge. The hotel shuttle dropped us off at the front door. It was nice and charming. The wait staff was prompt made us feel welcomed. I started with the egg and spinach soup. What a wonderful surprise. I believe they have an Italian grandma in the kitchen. I had the veal marsala which was as close to perfect as I have ever eaten. The marsala was flavorful and balanced the tender veal. Ah, the veal, it was moist and was full of taste. I cleaned my plate using the bread to finish off the sauce Now, dessert. I'm serious about dessert. I can recount the top ten places where I've eaten where they had stellar desserts. I have added Dazies onto this list. They have, without any doubt. the BEST tiramisu that I sank my fork into and enjoyed. It was a thin slice of heaven.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Dazie's Restaurant? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Dazie's Restaurant, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.