The room was spotlessly clean and very comfortable. I got there too early to check in, but I was invited to leave my bags in a storage closet, so I could move about easily, and even invited into the dining room to eat breakfast, even though I wasn't officially a guest there yet. In fact, the gentleman at the desk insisted I join them for a meal. The hotel is true to its name: It has a fantastic view of Manhattan. I could look out my window, and see the new Freedom Tower in one direction and the Empire State Building in the other direction. The only issue is it's a little off the beaten path, so you either have to be prepared to spend a few bucks on a taxi, or get real comfortable finding your way around on the trains.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your City View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western City View Hotel Long Island City
- Best Western Long Island City
- Long Island City Best Western
- City View Inn Long Island City, New York