I booked this hotel for work as we were doing a job in mid-town Manhattan and it was close to where we needed to be. I realized I had made a mistake as soon as I walked in! The front desk is surrounded with bulletproof glass and the whole place is run down and dirty. The staff looked totally inconvenienced by our arrival and made little help to find parking which was virtually non existent. The rooms are dirty with the paint peeling off the walls and they have one elevator which is super slow. I was actually worried about bed bugs in this place and was getting nervous given the circumstances. I went down to the front desk the next day to tell them we were checking out early and I was greeted by a surly looking woman who actually said to me "what do you want?" when I approached the front desk. This place is miles away from the subway as well and the so called shuttle didn't leave when it was supposed to. If you walk it it will take about 1/2 an hour!! Do yourself a favor and don't stay here! Go stay in Brooklyn for less money and waaaaaay better quality hotels.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your City View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western City View Hotel Long Island City
- Best Western Long Island City
- Long Island City Best Western
- City View Inn Long Island City, New York