The hotel is located in the suburbs of Long Island City and it is approximately 1 km far from the metro station, so if you come back late at night you have to take a taxi from the metro station to the hotel (and maybe you also have to tell the way to the taxi driver because he doesn't know where to drive you). The rooms are quite big, but not very clean, the beds are uncomfortable and there is always a smell of smoke in the room, in the elevator and in the hall. The wifi doesn't work when you're in the room, it only works in the hall and in the breakfast room. The breakfast in ok. The staff is not very kind. The good things are the view (if you have a room on the western side), from our room we could see the skyline of Manhattan and the free shuttle that, once a day, drives you to the metro station.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western City View Hotel Long Island City
- Best Western City View Hotel
- Best Western Long Island City
- Long Island City Best Western
- BEST WESTERN City View Inn Long Island City, New York
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Best Western, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN City View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.