Very reasonably priced and not that far from New York. The lobby is not very pretty, but everything is clean. I was surprised by my room. Nice size, clean, nice bathroom and a view of the New York skyline!!!! This place is very, very quiet, sleepquality is top!!!
Someone wrote "breakfast below average". This is just not true, what do people expect of a complimentary breakfast? There is coffe, tea, 2 different juices, jogurt, cereal, waffels (make your own, even whipped cream available), regular sized bagels (different varieties and bagel slicer), assortment of donuts, cream cheese, butter, jam, etc. Even scrambled eggs where available. This has got to be one of the better breakfast offerings I have seen.
This was also the only place so far, that actually uses tablecloths!!!! What I don't like about these breakfasts (any hotel / motel in US) is the abundant use of throw away articels. Paper plates, plastic forks etc. Hasn't the dishwasher made it to the US? What a waste of resources!!!!
The staff was helpfull, no complaints from my side.
There is a shuttle service to the next subway station, runs every half hour. They actually use a limo for this. The driver was also a very friendly and helpful person.
I spend 5 nights here and would stay again in a heartbeat!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your City View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western City View Hotel Long Island City
- Best Western Long Island City
- Long Island City Best Western
- City View Inn Long Island City, New York