I stayed in this hotel for approx 3 weeks in the month of May 2014. Rooms were good. House keeping was also fine. The hotel is very close to queens plaza station hence well connected to most of the New york. All this was fine. But following aspects need serious improvement -
1. The WiFi facility is very poor. High unsecured network. Most of the apps couldn't connect easily. The speed was also poor. Devices kept giving security warning everytime we tried connecting and it threw us out of the network every 10 mins.
2. Inter room phone service wasn't working
3. The keys to be room would stop working every 3rd or 4th day.
4. The staff at the front desk wasn't courteous. Quite arrogant.
5. No consistency in breakfast menu.
Only good thing was that rooms were good and well designed. An average place to stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Quality Inn Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
- Long Island City Quality Inn
- Quality Inn Long Island City New York