I stayed in this hotel in August of 2013 and was quite satisfied with the place. The neighborhood looks a bit iffy, but it is quite near to the subway and the closest main street (Jackson) is not too bad. It is well located near 3 different subway lines and it takes about 15 minutes to get to Times Square. It is a mostly industrial sector so street parking was not too difficult, although during the week, you need to find a place nearby as there are restrictions. So you need to take that into account if you have a vehicle. The rooms were very clean, I am quite picky and have absolutely nothing bad to say. There was no strange perfumey smell either (I really hate that, makes me nauseous), just smelled clean. The amenities were adeaquate, internet (wi-fi) was free and worked well. the breakfast could have been better, but it was adequate. We had a room facing the subway tracks, which you can hear faintly but I did not see that as a problem. I would definitely stay there again without hesitation.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
- Quality Inn Long Island City Hotel
- Long Island City Quality Inn
- Quality Inn Long Island City New York
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Tingo, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Quality Inn Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.